Teaching Assistant Specialising within ASC Required in Ashington
- Experienced supporting those with Autism or Special Educational Needs?
- Do you have a Teaching Assistant Qualification or Similar?
- Are you available for short and long term placements in the Northumberland areas?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting Teaching Assistants with Primary or Secondary Autism experience for schools in Ashington.
Ideally applicants would have experience with ASC (Autism), although not mandatory, all applicants should posses the correct behaviours in order to support ASC students within the classroom. Additional training such as Team Teach and NASEN is advantageous but not essential. We would also welcome applicants with relevant transferrable skills such as Care Assistants and Support Workers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Teaching Assistant experience with relevant additional qualifications or other transferable skills
• Experience supporting children with ASC or a willingness to learn
• Patient and nurturing mannerism with excellent behaviour management skills
Why apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
• Competitive Daily Rates of Pay up to £65 per day
• 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
• Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and our CPD partnership with the Catholic Schools Diocese of Hexham & Newcastle
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
• Opportunity to work in a number of schools and SEN provisions with the help of our specialist consultants
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
If you are interested in applying, please send your up to date CV over to Teagan.email@example.com or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.