SEN Teaching Assistants
- SEN Teaching Assistants
- 1:1 with pupils with Autism
- Located in Beckenham
SEN Teaching Assistants needed in Beckenham
We are currently looking for Teaching Assistants with experience helping children with Autism, profound and multiple learning difficulties and social and emotional mental health.
The area of Beckenham is currently understaffed when it comes to special educational needs teaching assistants and schools are urgently searching for candidates.
We are looking for candidates who have experience:
• Assisting pupils with autism spectrum condition (ASC)
• Assisting pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulty (PMLD)
• Assisting pupils with social and emotional mental health (SEMH)
• Manual handling experience, any candidates with training in this area are highly desirable!
We at Teaching Personnel make it our mission to supply schools with the best teachers to help raise pupil attainment and satisfaction. To accomplish this we need the best candidates to help special educational needs children and make sure they get the support they deserve.
If you consider yourself to be suitable for one of these openings don’t delay in contacting us ASAP to be taken into consideration.
Send your CV over to luis.garcia@teaching personnel or call: