Care Workers Required to Work with Autism and Challenging Behaviour
- Varied job role, including working in an educational setting as well as residential care
- Flexible working shift patterns
- Competitive rates of pay available
If you live in a commutable distance of Barton-on-Humber and wish to work in a care setting working with children and young adults with Autism and challenging behaviour, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Teaching Personnel are seeking individuals who can work with a wide range of SEN as well as challenging behaviour. We are currently recruiting for a residential setting in the Barton area and are seeking care workers to support children and young adults with autism and challenging behaviour. We are seeking carers prepared to work on a flexible basis for short term, long term and permanent positions. From feedback from our candidates, we find that working with children and young adults in these settings is varied and highly rewarding.
We are looking for candidates with a caring and sympathetic personality who are reliable and happy to support a range of different needs. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with personal care and able to remain calm in difficult and challenging situations. Although previous experience working within care settings or with SEN and challenging behaviour is desired, we would also consider applications from candidates with the right attitude who are willing to learn.
In return, Teaching Personnel can offer;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness and Team Teach to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
For further information, please contact Letitia on 01482 312042 or email email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).