SEN Support Assistant required for a SEN School located just outside of Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Full or part-time positions available
- Additional training provided once appointed into the role with continued CPD available at all times
- £9,800 - £13,650 per annum, this is also not pro rata'd
I am looking to appoint several SEN Support Assistants / Teaching Assistants for a Special Educational Needs School located just outside of Ely, Cambridgeshire for full and part-time positions.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Enthusiastic about engaging pupils with Autism (ASD) and Social, Emotional and Mental Heath (SEMH) into education
* Have either experience working with pupils with SEN or experience in supporting pupils in an education environment with a desire to support pupils with SEN
We at Teaching Personnel provided additional training in multiple areas, and in particular for this position, ideally you would already have safeguarding and Team Teach (de-escalation) training, however, if you need a refresher or require this training, Teaching Personnel are able to provide this (when available and once appointed into your position).
We have appointed several Support and Teaching Assistants into this incredible SEN School located just outside of Ely, Cambridgeshire and many of these staff have then become permanent and progressed, when desired.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Caroline, your dedicated SEN Consultant asap.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)