Youth and Behavioural worker - Stockport
- Pay up to £60 per day
- Working with students on a small group basis as well as in the classroom
- Access to Teaching Personnels CPD training academy
Behaviour and Learning Support Assistant.
Do you have strong behaviour management skills, and are looking for a new challenge from November? Do you have a passion for supporting pupils who cannot engage in full class lessons? Our partner school in Stockport are seeking to appoint a Behaviour and Learning Support Assistant to work within their Seclusion Unit.
The role will incorporate working with pupils who have been removed from their lessons, due to behaviour issues. You will implement set schemes of work, and report the students’ progress to curriculum leaders.
• Pay up to £60 per day, depending on previous experiences
• Strong behaviour management and re-engagement techniques
• Working within the Seclusion Unit
• Full time temporary position, beginning in September with the opportunity of a permanent post.
• Working within a supportive Behavioural team
Behaviour and Learning Support Assistants who aim to find a rewarding career in preparation for would thrive in this environment. With an intake of just under 1100 students the school aims to “Provide a happy, secure and totally inclusive environment to develop each individual student’s potential to the full.”
If you are a youth worker or teaching assistant interested in this post you will need to be eligible for a fully enhanced DBS and have suitable references. The school are looking to see candidates for interviews and trials so you will need to be able to attend these.
To apply follow the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com