Key Stage 1 Teacher needed in Hamble
- Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
- Infant School Role
- Newly Qualified Teachers
Do you have Qualified Teacher Status?
Are you looking for a Key Stage 1 role?
Teaching Personnel could be looking for you!
We are currently looking for teachers who are interested in working in a Key Stage 1 setting. The role would be covering classes across an infant school in the Hamble area. The successful applicant will benefit from the following:
- A supportive and communicative staff base,
- Support from Teaching Personnel during your role,
- Access to our online CPD academy which includes courses such as Team Teach and Read, Write, Inc.
- Training through the school itself,
- NQT support if needed.
The school itself is looking to enrich the teaching of its staff members to is happy to support the training of any member of staff joining their team. The role will include covering short term sickness, course cover and PPA. You would work alongside class teachers in order to provide continuity of lesson planning, delivery and assessment.
If this a role is one that interests you, please contact Becky on 02380 836649 or alternatively email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org