Learning Support Assistant experienced in challenging behaviour required in the Wandsworth area.
- Competitive pay
- Easy to get to with excellent transport links
- Friendly and accommodating staff with regular team challenges/events
A school in Wandsworth are seeking somebody to support a child starting in September that suffers with SEMH.
About the School:
• Friendly and accommodating staff with regular team challenges/events
• Excellent career opportunities
• Easy to get to with excellent transport links
• Competitive pay
About the Role:
• Working 1:1 and sometimes in small groups with students with challenging behaviour
• Providing assistance in class during core lessons
• Potential to take on alternative roles within the school
• Fantastic opportunity for both newly qualified and experienced teaching assistants
• Competitive daily rate
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. In addition, you must meet the following criteria:
• Experienced, reliable and caring individual
• Provide personal and practical care services for children with learning difficulties.
• Experience of working in a care setting
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working with children with SEMH and ASC.
If you believe you have the skills and experiences required for this role please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 605 2631 to discuss further.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.