Are you looking for a full-time position as a TA Behaviour Specialist?! Apply now!
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD courses available; TeamTeach, Autism and SEN training.
- Full-time position available
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of an alternative provision based in Nottingham. The provision offers young people the opportunity to participate in personalised learning sessions, which are tailored to the specific needs of the young person and their school. The learners are under close supervision enabling them to develop their skills within the Construction and Motor Industry.
The provision require TA's and support workers with;
- Experience in working with KS3 and KS4 students.
- Experience in working with students with behavioural issues.
- An understanding of the construction and motor industry.
- The ability to motivate and work one-to-one with students.
If you're interested in this role or any other opportunites we might be able to provide then please get in contact on 0115 8456405 or alternatively email email@example.com