part time 0.4 reception teacher required in Oxford
- 2 days per week with flexible working days
- Happy to consider NQTs and less experienced teachers
- Supportive staff
I am currently working in partnership with a school that is based in Rickmansworth. This flourishing school is seeking someone who is looking for a part time opportunity to teach their reception class 2 days per week from January 2017.
• Be a fully qualified teacher (FQT) or newly qualified teacher (NQT) with qualified teacher status (QTS)
• Have previous experience working as a teacher or on a university placement
• Able to support the schools policies and development moving forward
• Flexible, adaptable and willing to learn
• Able to plan and deliver lessons (PPA time will be allowed)
This school aims to provide a safe and stimulating working environment as well as offering to work individually with the specific needs of the children, expect high standards of behavior from the children and provide an environment in which children can asses and deal with risk appropriately and effectively. In return, the school work close with family, relatives and peers by having an open door policy, updating parents on their child’s progress and how they can be supported at home and encouraging their families to become involved actively and socially within their children’s lives.
This role will allow you the opportunity to be part of a supportive senior leadership team that will allow you to further your skills. CPD training will be offered throughout the term of your contract in order to develop you and to support the school moving forward.
If you sound like the person above, or someone who wants to participate with this exciting opportunity, please call me today – Gina Arnett on 01189 072686 or email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)