Fully Qualified Teacher's needed for Short & Long Term Assignment
- A designated consultant seeking working opportunities on your behalf
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- Long and Short term assignments
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting Secondary Teachers of all subjects to work in schools across South Lincolnshire. We are in a position to provide the broadest range of work opportunities including long-term and permanent contracts, short-term supply work, full classroom teaching, one-to-one and small group intervention and opportunities in SEN settings; in mainstream schools, SEN schools, referral units and various LEA services.
We are currently increasing our teaching staff to cover the growing volume of day-to-day, long/short term sickness, Maternity/Paternity cover and course cover bookings that we have in South Lincolnshire schools. You will work in a number of schools in and around the area and have the ability to choose to work from 1-5 days a week.
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
• A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Secondary Education Sector
• Out of hours on-call service
• Day to day or long term assignments
• Guaranteed work schemes
'Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Record Bureau - Full assistance provided.’ For more information please send your CV to Dave in the Hull & Lincolnshire branch
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call 01522 539432