English Teacher - Stockport
- Full time English post commencing in January with the potential to go permanent
- Daily pay £95-£150 dependant on your teachers scale point
- Teaching in a Good graded Ofsted school
High achieving Secondary school in Stockport require an English teacher to start in January to the end of the academic year. Large in size with over 1000 pupils the school are looking for a teacher of English who can deliver English Language and Literature to GCSE level.
Graded “Good” by Ofsted in their most recent report the school have excellent leadership and management providing an exciting platform for an experienced English teacher or NQT looking for the right opportunity for career progression.
The school aims to “provide a happy, secure and totally inclusive environment to develop each individual student’s potential to the full.” Students make good progress and learn well in many subjects confirmed by their latest results where 73% of students achieved at least 5 A*-C grades in their GCSEs. As a requirement for this position you will need to have suitable teaching references and a fully enhanced DBS.
Key features for the successful English teacher;
• Working at a Good graded Ofsted school
• Teaching students who achieve well above the national averages
• Full time English post to July 2017
• Daily pay rate £95-£150 per day depending on your teachers scale point
The school are looking for the successful English teacher to have a proven track record of raising attainment of all ability levels emphasised by the introduction of Progress 8. You will need to be able to attend interviews and lesson observations this term prior to the post commencing in January.
If you are a teacher of English interested in this post please apply below and send a full CV to email@example.com
For a private discussion about the post please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary branch on 0161 242 1794.