Youth Work Cover Supervisor - Salford
- Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 per day depending on previous experiences
- Opportunity to gain an insight into a number of Salford Secondary schools
- Great opportunity to enhance future teacher training applications
Do you have a passion for working with young people, and aim to gain an introduction to a number of schools across the Salford Diocese? Do you have experience supporting students in their learning within secondary schools?
Secondary schools across the Salford LEA have expressed a need for aspiring teachers and educational practitioners to support the school this academic year by covering lessons in the absence of the class teacher.
• Full time and part time positions, starting after October Half term
• Great opportunity to enhance future PGCE applications
• Utilising effective behaviour management strategies to support whole classes
• Attractive daily rates of pay (up to £60 per day, depending on previous experiences)
This position is a great opportunity to gain an insight into the daily running’s of the school day, and to test your own suitability for full class support.
Working as a Cover Supervisor across the Salford LEA will enable you to test your behaviour management strategies before undertaking teacher training.
Youth work practitioners, Graduates and experienced Cover Supervisors who are interested in this position are urged to apply immediately. To be considered for this position, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call the Manchester North Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1797