Graduate Teaching Assistant Required at an ‘OUTSTANDING’ primary school, M12
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, M12
- Full time position starting ASAP
- Competitive Salary
An ‘OUTSTANDING’ Primary School in Manchester (M12) are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Graduate TA to support in a Year 6 class. The ideal candidate will be passionate about education and looking to kick-start their career in Teaching. This is a larger than average primary school prides itself on creating a ‘creative and stimulating’ learning environment and is looking for an energetic graduate who will encourage the enthusiastic ethos of the school.
The ideal candidate will support the main class teacher and will be keen to gain further experience in an educational setting. Ideally, the candidate will have a degree in a core subject (Maths/English) and will be keen to begin their career in education. The positon is to start as soon as possible and has the potential to run until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate will
- Be a recent graduate looking to develop their career in education
- Have experience working with children in an education setting
- Comfortable and confident supporting children on a 1:1 basis
In return, the school can offer
- The chance to being a career in an ‘OUTSTANDING’ primary school
- A supportive leadership and management team
- Enthusiastic children with a willingness to learn
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position and meet all the above criteria then you are encouraged to apply. To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in to the Manchester Central Branch on 01612421796.