Teaching Assistant needed in Milton Keynes for SATs Boosters
- Stepping Stone into Teacher Training
- Rewarding Job Role
- Excellent Career Progression
Teaching Personnel are currently looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant with a particular focus on SATS.
A number of our partnership Primary schools are seeking to recruit Teaching Assistants to help support pupils of primary age. The pupils require some extra assistance in core curriculum subjects with a view to achieving required SATS results by using intervention strategies such as Springboard/Spotlight numeracy or Reading Recovery literacy. Experience in these areas are a must along with confidence, enthusiasm and motivation to the classroom.
You will be required to work with pupils in the main classroom or work with smaller groups and occasional 1:1 where required, some pupils who you will work with may need guidance in their behaviour and concentration as well as their academic work.
To be considered for this role you should -
* Have proven and reference reference able experience of working in an educational setting, preferably Key stage 1 or Key stage 2 recently
* Have NVQ 2/3 or equivalent
* Have excellent written and spoken English
* Be extremely motivated to work in an educational setting with children
* Have an ability to build a strong relationship with parents, pupils and teachers
To apply for this position or for more information please contact Maddie on the number below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.