Level 3 Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant needed for Long term role in a Vibrant Inner-City School with state of the art facilities, Miles Platting, North Manchester, M40
- State of the Art facilities
- Flexibility throughout KS1 and KS2 and ability to take intervention
- Read Write Inc Phonics training would stand you in high regard
A two form entry client school in Miles Platting require a Level 3 general Teaching Assistant to join their growing KS2 department for an immediate start. In this role you will be expected to support the teacher with group observations as well as helping with reading, literacy and numeracy but also able to stand in and teach classes at short notice, with excellent behaviour management skills.
. The School can offer state of the art facilities, a calm and positive working environment and a friendly and welcoming staff team. Also good support and opportunities to engage in all the professional development offered in school.
The School in Miles Platting, M40, are looking for someone who is dynamic and flexible with a good sense of humour to join their team and hit the ground running from day one. This school requires a strong teaching assistant who has quality at the forefront of their work; you will need to be hard-working, dedicated and driven to help the children fulfil their maximum potential.
- KS2 Teaching Assistant
- Ability to take classes at short notice
- Read Write Inc Phonics experience (Training will be offered)
- Opportunity for a permanent contract in the future
- Good links to the local area and close to Manchester City Centre.
If you are energetic and have a sparky personality to fit straight in to this team and have an impact of pupils learning then send your CV to Daniel.email@example.com or call 0161 242 1792 for more information.