Hanwell Primary School looking for Part time Interventions TA – Booster Groups & EAL Support
- Covering FS & KS1 Year Groups
- 20 Hours Per Week with Competitive Pay
- Role to begin in October; interviews are ASAP!
A school within Hanwell are recruiting a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to lead intervention groups over the summer half term. He or she will be spending 5 of those hours working with children with EAL needs. The other 15 hours would be spent implementing interventions for SEN children in literacy and numeracy. Someone with experience of ‘The Catch Up literacy’ intervention and/or any maths intervention such as ‘wave 3’ or ‘Catch Up numeracy’ would be very ideal!
The school were rated ‘Good’ in the last Ofsted Inspection and have a very experienced SLT team who will help to support the successful applicant. It is a very exciting role enabling the individual to really make the mark within the school! You will need to have:
• Experience in a similar role working and leading Interventions.
• A passion for supporting the development of less able pupils.
• A level 3 qualification specific to SEN or TA work would be ideal.
• Be self sufficient and confident to work independently.
• Live locally to Hanwell or are in commutable distance.
Working through Teaching Personnel enables you to join a team of fantastic staff and support from a dedicated consultant. The school are looking to interview shortly so please apply ASAP to be considered. To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0208 832 1960 for more information. We also have many other vacancies; full time, part time and flexible hours so to have a confidential chat please call us today!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Registration is subject to an Enhanced DBS, valid references from recent employers and proof of right to work in the UK (AGY).