SATS intervention Teacher
- Extra support within year 6
- Monitoring and assessing the progression of students
- Strong leadership team within year 6
Year 6 teacher needed with an experience of managing children through the SATS year.
A school in Bursledon are currently looking for a teacher to enhance the development of their year 6 pupils. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Intervention support,
- Whole class lessons,
- Planning and preparation,
- Monitoring of progression throughout the academic year,
- Working alongside the current year 6 leadership team.
If you have qualified teacher status (QTS) and are looking for a new challenge within Key Stage 2 then you could be what we are looking for! Teaching Personnel are aiding in the search for a teacher to boost the attainment of year 6 children.
The role will be for the whole academic year with a focus on the end of year exams. The school believes the children will benefit from the extra support to reduce the stress of the exams and enable them to enjoy the last year of the primary school years.
For more information on this role or to apply please contact Becky on 02380 836649 or email email@example.com