Year 6 Teacher needed in Hammersmith & Fulham for an outstanding Ofsted one form entry primary school
- £150 - £170 a day
- Additional PPA release time
- Attractive career progression
Would you like to take over a great year 6 class?
Teaching personnel are looking for a fully qualified teacher to start as soon as possible in a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated multicultural primary school based in Hammersmith. The school has very high values and expects children to maintain high standards of courtesy and self discipline while at the same time enjoying their school life to the full.
You will be working with a very promising year 6 class of 25 pupils and one teaching assistant. You will be taking over the role from their previous teacher who was has moved up in the school to take on a more senior role in leadership. The class is currently averaging level 5 across both numeracy and literacy and they are looking for a strong teacher to build on the hard work that has already been started in this class.
The ideal teacher
• Will have had at least two year experience teaching Key Stage 2
• Will be confident with the UK curriculum
• Will possess excellent classroom management skills
• Will have recently and successfully prepared pupils for SATs examinations
• Must be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging KS2 lessons that keeps pupils focused on classwork and progressing in their academics
You will need
• Must be a qualified teacher with QTS
• Will have a DBS certificate registered to the update service
If you suit the above criteria and are looking for a new and rewarding challenge then do not hesitate to apply. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please feel free to contact our London Central Primary team on 0207 593 3076 for more information. You can also register your details on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com