Reading Interventions Teaching Assistant- Manchester M12.
- • Have you got experience of boosting attainment in Reading?
- • Do you understand what is important in assisting in early reading?
- • Can your knowledge make a difference in children’s learning and education?
A smaller than average sized Church of England Primary School is looking for a teaching assistant to assist in raising attainment in Reading.
• As part of the role you will be expected to:
• Plan lessons and activities for under achievers
• Lead intervention reading groups
• Closely monitor and assess the progress of the children in your groups
Is this role suitable for you? Don’t hesitate to get in contact today! Please email your CV/covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 for more information regarding this post.