Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant Barking
- Supportive Senior Management Team
- Competitive Day Rate
- Strong Permanent Opportunities
Primary schools across Barking are seeking experienced teaching assistants to join their vibrant staff teams in the new academic year.
The ideal candidates will:-
- Have teaching assistant experience in a primary school.
- Promote positive behaviour.
- Support the class teacher.
- Have experience of teaching in EYFS.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through maintaining consistently high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Have a current DBS on the update service.
The school can offer:-
- Supportive senior leaders/ class teachers
- Hard working children
- A warm welcome into the school and community
- Opportunity for career development
Salary: Depending on experience
For more information and to apply, please contact Gemma on 0207 593 3079 or email email@example.com