Teaching Assistant work Bradford
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have experience of working with children with behavioural issues?
- Opportunity for a permanent job for the right person?
Experienced Teaching Assistant required to work with challenging pupils
• Are you a teaching assistant looking for a new challenge?
• Are you able to build meaningful relationships with your pupils?
• Do you have experience of working with challenging young people?
A well established school that has a Inclusion unit on site based in BD4 are looking to appoint an energetic, engaging and effective Teaching Assistant to join their supportive and effective team. The post is to start as soon as possible until the end of the academic year, with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff.
The successful applicant will have previous experience of working with challenging pupils and will be demonstrate the ability to support pupils in overcoming barriers to learning. You will have excellent behaviour management skills and you will be adaptable, flexible and have a positive work ethic. In return, you can expect a friendly and supportive team and the opportunity to attend CPD Training Courses with Teaching Personnel in your local area.
If you are an excellent classroom practitioner, love working alongside challenging students, building relationships and maintaining trust, this could be the job for you.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)