Primary School in Weymouth seeking a Teaching Assistant
- Rewarding role
- 1:1/small groups
- Supportive SLT
We are working with a mainstream school in Weymouth who are recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant to start work as soon as possible.
This is a long term, full time position with the chance of a permanent contract for the right candidate. You will be working Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 3:30.
Your key duties as a Teaching Assistant will be to work 1:1 and in small groups with pupils with ASD and EBD under the direction of the Class Teacher.
It is essential that you have:
• Previous experience supporting pupils with SEN
• Previous experience working in a SEN setting
• Excellent level of literacy and numeracy
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Flexibility to work across EYFS – KS2
It is essential that you have current experience as a Teaching Assistant and having knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum would be desirable.
To apply for this position please call Harry on 01202 297744 or email your CV to email@example.com.