Key Stage 2 Year Six Teacher in Hayes
- An excellent chance for career progression and the opportunity to make a fresh start.
- Excellent pay rates and flexible working hours
- The chance to work in a highly desirable area in London with easily accessible transport links.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious teacher to start immediately at a school in a fashionable area.
The school is searching for the right candidate to make a fresh start in either a full time or part-time position. The school is located in the highly desirable area of Hillingdon only a 10 min walk from the nearest train station Hayes and Harlington. The school is ofsted rated 'good' and has a visionary and supportive senior leadership team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a fully qualified teacher who is familiar with the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
• Preferably have experience teaching a year 6 classroom.
This is a very popular role and the school is looking to interview right away, so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
Send your CV off to email@example.com or call 0208 982 3553
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.