KS2 Teacher for work in Sunderland Schools
- KS2 Teacher role for the Autumn term
- Full/Part time roles available
- Competitive pay rates up to £140 per day
As market leaders within the Education Recruitment Industry; Teaching Personnel have built up a very strong reputation over 20 years and are committed to support your professional development and career progression during your time with us.
As our demand continues to grown we are seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher to work within the Sunderland area. We offer flexibility and a competitive pay rate and work with some fantastic schools.
The successful candidate will have sound knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum. You must be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress pupils in their learning and development, be an excellent classroom practitioner in ensuring lessons are stimulating.
In order to be considered for this position:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience teaching in key stage 2
• Passion and commitment to teaching
• Available for the Autumn term
We welcome Newly Qualified or experienced Teachers to apply.
This exciting opportunity will allow you expand your experience and skills whilst getting to know your local schools.
• Benefits for you:
• Excellent rates of pay up to £140 per day and flexibility on how often you want to work
• On going support from your consultant in your career aspirations, opportunities to progress
• CPD opportunities
Let your rewarding journey start with us. To apply please send your CV to me with your cover letter.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)