Year 6 Teacher Required for Tameside.
- Year 6 Teacher in “Good” Tameside Primary School
- Year 6 SATS Experience
- 2 Form Entry Primary School
Due to the maternity leave of the current Year 6 teacher being brought forward, our partner primary school in Tameside are seeking to recruit an experienced Year 6 teacher.
- Full time maternity cover, fixed term contract
- Experienced or Newly Qualified Year 6 teachers considered
- Popular 1 form Primary School
Teaching Personnel are working in tandem with a 1 form Entry, “Good” Primary school to recruit the best and most suitable Year 6 teacher for this maternity. Maintaining the schools well renowned high standards and fully immersing the schools unique character and lifestyle is so imperative to being successful here. At an important stage of the children’s education, the incoming Year 6 teacher will need to have the utmost commitment and dedication to this post, taking on full time responsibilities including, planning. Marking, data entry, parents evening, continual assessments etc. In return, the management and whole school are ready to offer the successful Year 6 teacher extensive and regular support to best prepare the pupils for their upcoming SAT’s exams.
The school is currently one form entry with a near view expansion in September 2017. The successful year 6 teacher will be given adequate timetabled PPA time to plan alongside their other KS2 teachers and have the use of a skilled teaching assistant in class that currently takes a lead in maths and literacy intervention groups.
- Salary (£22,023 – £37,496)
- Possibility for permanent appointment (due to expansion in 2017)
- High achieving school with excellent support network
- (90% of pupils making at least 2 levels of progress in writing last year in KS2)
- Great transport links to the school – close to Manchester City Centre and local tram stop