KS1/ KS2 Teachers Required for Church of England Schools in Greenwich
- Inclusive and friendly Church of England Schools
- Competitive London pay rates
- Good transport links
***KS1 and KS2 Teachers Required for Church of England Schools in Greenwich***
(NQTs Welcome to apply)
Church of England Schools in Greenwich are seeking Key Stage One and Key Stage Two Teachers to start with them in September. The vacancies are due to existing teachers progressing into SLT roles.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 1/2.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Teach inspiring and creative lessons.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through a consistently high level of planning, teaching and assessment.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Be supportive of the Church of England ethos and values that drive the school.
The school can offer:-
- Outstanding Senior Leadership support
- Allocated PPA time
- Support with planning
- Hard working and happy children
- A warm welcome into the Church of England school and community
Salary: Depending on Experience
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you? Do you live in or near Greenwich?
If so, please call us on 0207 593 3071 for more information!