Do you want to teach in the Birley Federation of schools?
- Daily rate of up to £160, depending on previous experience
- Full access to our CPD Academy - Team Teach and Read Write Inc. courses available
- Full and Part time positions available
Teaching Personnel work exclusively with the Birley Federation of schools, across the S12 area of Sheffield. We are currently seeking enthusiastic Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers to work across the federation. Knowledge of current phonics schemes and assessment is essential, and experience teaching in UK schools is required. We can offer full time or part time positions, and there will be an opportunity for a long term position for the right applicant. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcomed. We must be able to approach your most recent schools for references.
We can offer you:
- daily rate of £160, depending on your previous experience
- full access to our CPD Academy, where we offer a range of courses (eg. Team Teach)
- work that fits around you and your existing commitments
- a dedicated consultant who will be seeking your ideal position
- work in schools that work exclusively with Teaching Personnel
- work for the largest and busiest teaching agency
Interested applicants can click to apply, or forward their full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must hold a DBS check (child workforce only) which is required to be on the update service.