Teaching Assistants Needed
- Competitive rates of pay
- A friendly and welcoming school community
- Excellent support and professional development
Are you looking to broaden your range of experience in vibrant and forward thinking schools?
We are actively looking for Teaching Assistants for a variety of opportunities in the Ashford area. You will ideally have a good understanding of the curriculum for your chosen key stage as well as the ability to demonstrate you can follow planning and have a positive impact on children's learning.
To apply for this TA job, you will ideally be:
- Team Teach trained
- Have at least 6 months voluntary or paid experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Able to provide references
- Available to start immediately
We can offer day to day supply work along with longer term placements and permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
If you wish to know any more about these exciting prospects or if this sounds like you please e-mail your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ashley Arnold on 01622 920701