Year 3 Teacher needed in Hertfordshire
- Competitive Rates of Pay - Up to £150
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent Career Progression
An exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher has come available in one of our client schools for a KS2 teacher.
This is a full time role to work in a year 3 class.
As the successful candidate you must –
• Have recent experience of working in a Key Stage 2 classroom
• Be able to create a fun and engaging curriculum for pupils of all abilities
• Have excellent classroom management and organisational skills
• Have high expectations for your pupils
• Value every child as a unique individual.
In return you will have the opportunity:
• To work in a school with good results, good behaviour and high expectations
To apply for this position please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Maddie on 01707 386212.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check as well as pre-employment checks and registration.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
*For other teaching opportunities in and around Hertfordshire please do get in touch.