Excellent teaching opportunties available in Bracknell
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Great work locations
- Career development opportunities
I am currently seeking newly qualified teachers or overseas teachers that are looking to progress their career through excellent teaching opportunities that I currently have in Bracknell. I currently have rewarding roles that offer great career development opportunities, including full time/part time/PPA cover & job share roles.
• Fully qualified teacher (FQT) or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) with qualified teacher status
• Had previous experience working in a school as a teacher or a university placement
• Experience supporting within a school setting
• Able to plan and deliver engaging, developmental lessons
• Motivated by helping schools to maintain/ further their current OFSTED grade
Primary schools in Bracknell offer great working locations with highly competitive rates of pay. The schools aim to provide a safe and stimulating working environment for both learners and staff as well as maintain high expectations for behaviour. Schools work close with families, relatives, peers and tend to have an open door policy, updating parents on children’s progress. This transparent method of working provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to not only progress their learners but also individually.
If you a feel you are suited for the role above then please call me today to discuss further – Elliott Rendell 01189 072686 – Elliott.Rendell@teachingpersonnel.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY).