Key Stage 2 Teacher required for Maternity Cover in Primary School based in Horfield
- Located in Horfield
- Temporary Position
- Year 5 pupils
A temporary position has arisen for a fantastic school located in Horfield to teach at a great Year 5 class, to cover a member of staff that is going to be on maternity leave.
We are seeking a confident practitioner to deliver the national curriculum and work towards raising attainment levels across all subjects.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A committed individual with KS2 experience
• Able to effectively differentiate lesson plans to accommodate for all learners
• Able to raise attainment through guided learning leading to confidence in independent learning for pupils
We can offer:
• Support from enthusiastic colleagues and leadership team
• Opportunity to teach a motivated class with eagerness to learn
• Opportinity for continued professional development
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure.
This role is due to start after the October half term so if you are confident that this role is for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0117 920 0040.