KS1 Teacher, Manchester M21
- Opportunity to work in a ‘GOOD’ Primary School
- Experience in KS1 essential
- NQT’s and fully qualified teachers encouraged to apply
A ‘GOOD’ primary school in central Manchester are seeking a KS1 teacher to join their dynamic team. The successful applicant will have experience working in KS1 and will be confident in delivering the Year 2 curriculum. Phonics knowledge is essential.
This larger than average primary school prides itself on ‘Making Learning Irresistible’ for its pupils and boasts rapid progression across all year groups.
This KS1 position will start in January and will run until the end of the academic year. The successful applicant will be expected to deliver the Year 2 Curriculum and integrate positively into day to day school life.
In return, the school can offer,
- An ‘OUTSTANDING’ leadership and management team
- The opportunity to be taken on to a school based contact
- A competitive salary (£21,804- £37,496)
This KS1 teacher position would be an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in a 'GOOD' primary school. The ideal candidate will hold QTS and will have necessary experience in KS1.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com or call into the Manchester Central Branch on 0161 242 1796.