KS1 Teacher required in Colchester Area
- Excellent Support Staff
- Great Facilities
- FQT and NQT applicants working
Teaching Personnel have been approached by an independent school in Colchester in order to find an enthusiastic Year 2 Teacher. The schools last Ofsted inspection resulting in a 'Good' rating; they are looking to improve upon this for their upcoming inspection.
As a teacher you will be expected to:
- Teach using syllabus and schemes of work incorporating National Curriculum
- Keeping up to date with any relevant national requirements
- Providing parents with progress reports
- Ensuring all pupils are reaching their intended targets
If this position has interested you please contact Thomas Osborn at email@example.com or alternatively you can call our chelmsford branch on 01245 206 760. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.