Year 2 Teacher required for School based in Sunderland
- Full time role, starting in the Autumn term, 1 term at least
- A Good performing School, excellent leadership
- Competitive pay up to £140 per day
As market leaders within the Education Recruitment Industry; Teaching Personnel have built up a very strong reputation over 20 years and are committed to support your professional development and career progression during your time with us.
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a qualified KS1 practitioner who is self driven to make a difference to the learning of young children. The School is based within Sunderland having close public transport links. The School is located in a deprived area, thus have a many pupils with Social and Emotional needs. The staff are very welcoming and have a strong structure set up.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding KS1 practitioner and have sound knowledge of the Primary Curriculum, Phonics as well as Year 2 SATS. You must be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress pupils in their learning and development.
In order to be considered for this position:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching in early years
- Passion and commitment to teaching
- Available for the Autumn term
We welcome Newly Qualified or experienced Teachers to apply.
Benefits for you:
• Excellent rates of pay up to £140 per day
• Work in a fantastic school with opportunities to develop
• CPD opportunities
Let your rewarding journey start with us. To apply please send your CV to me with your cover letter.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)