Year 1 Primary Teacher Required
- Supportive, aspirational and flagship Primary School in Leamington Spa.
- Have good behaviour management strategies and be confident whilst working with challenging behaviour.
- Join a hard working and dedicated team of practitioners
Teaching Personnel are looking for a year 1 teacher who is confident working with pupils within Key Stage 1. The role will be based in the Cubbington area of Leamington Spa.
The school environment possesses an all-inclusive setting, where each individual including pupils, staff and parents or guardians are valued and appreciated for their individuality. The common shared philosophy is to create positive relationships and foster great achievement for pupils.
You will be working on a full time basis between Monday to Friday, responsible for all duties including.
• Planning and preparing effective lessons.
• Delivering lessons to pupils which are in adherence to the current National Curriculum.
• Marking work to ensure that there is positive pupil development.
• Working and liaising with parents of pupils.
• Providing an engaging learning atmosphere for pupils.
The key aspects which will make you the right person for this position include
• Having Qualified Teaching Status.
• NQTs would be permitted to apply for this role.
• Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
• Willing to attend any training provided to excel within the role.
• You should be committed to providing a stimulating learning environment for pupils.
• You should also have knowledge of the Current National Curriculum
You can guarantee Teaching Personnel, your employer, will pay you competitive rates on a weekly basis and a provision of a strong and knowledgeable employer who will take your personal circumstances into account and work tirelessly to find you your ideal teaching position.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. All staff will be required to undergo an Enhance DBS check.
For More Information Please Call Claire on 02476 239009 email email@example.com