SEN Teacher required long term full time Primary SLD School in South Croydon - September start
- An 'Outstanding' School in South Croydon
- Long Term Full Time role to start in September & potential to go permanent
- Good transport links & full handover will be provided
A rated ‘outstanding’ school in South Croydon are seeking a SEN Teacher for a full time long term role. The position is to start in September 2016 for the full academic year and it is to cover a teacher going on maternity leave. A full handover will be provided as well as an opportunity to work / teach in different classes. This will also allow the ideal teacher to gain as much knowledge about the school setting and pupil requirements.
“An outstanding school. The pupils make excellent progress in their learning and personal development.” This SEN School in South Croydon provides education for pupils with severe learning difficulties, profound and multiple learning difficulties and autism from 4 to 11 years of age. It is a relatively small school, with approximately 122 pupils. There are 15 classes and up to 10 pupils in a class, each with a class teacher and 3 teaching assistants.
• A Fully qualified SEN Teacher with SLD/PMLD experience and EYFS experience
• Full time long term to start in September 2016 to cover maternity leave with potential to go permanent
• SEN Primary School in South Croydon
The ideal candidate:
• Must have QTS and taught in the UK
• Must have PECS and Makaton training / experience
• Experience working with ASC and PMLD is essential
• You will need to be confident, organised and be able to lead a team
• Flexible and adaptive
To be considered for these roles, please send your most up dated CV with the relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SEN branch on 0207 593 3074. Teaching Personnel are committed to the safe guarding of children. All applicants will have to undergo a full enhanced disclosure or have a current DBS. Full assistance provided. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.