Teaching Assistant - Rochdale
- Are you wanting a career within the SEN education sector?
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Specialist Secondary School
My client is a specialist secondary school that is based within the Rochdale area. They are currently looking for a teacing assistant that can start as soon as possible on either a short term or long term role. The school is a specialist school that caters for pupils who suffer from ASC, PMLD and SLD. If you are experienced working within an educational SEN setting then this role would be perfect for you.
Whilst working in a specialist school then their are various roles that a teaching assistant must adhere to:
- Become involved with things that interest them
- Be active in their learning and experiences
- Develop their skills and confidence
- Work with each other
- Work closely with teachers
Do you feel that this opportunity is to good to turn down? You can apply by email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 242 1795
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.