FQT or NQT immediate start Ascot - Great school!
- Next step in your career? First step in your career? - School welcome both FQT and NQT!
- Searching for a challenging and rewarding environment? - School prides itself on looking after staff!
- Stuck in a rut? - This school has a well established career ladder and great progression!
A special educational needs (SEN) school based in Ascot are require a special educational needs TA full time for an immediate start. Experience in SEN is a bonus but is not essential as this school offers full training.
• Experience in Education, Psychology, Art, Music, Sports or Horticulture graduates/trained professionals are looked-for but not crucial
• Prior involvement with 5 – 11 years olds in any professional or home environment
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal but not crucial – specific learning disabilities such as dyslexia, autism, Asperger’s, challenging behaviour and physical disabilities
• Desire and passion for working with children and enjoys being part of their development
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
This school based in Ascot has state of the art Special Educational Needs facilities centred around PMLD, therefore is looking for staff who can bring out pupils true potential. They are looking for staff that are good all-rounders in core subjects such as Literacy, Numeracy and Science at KS1/KS2 level. However, any specialities are always welcome.
This school offer a variety of training for their staff including Team-Teach, moving and handling, basic first aid and health and safety.
If you live in Ascot or can easily travel to the Ascot area from surrounding regions and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Ed Alston on 01189 071 531 or email Edward.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)