Learning Support Assistant - Warrington Secondary School
- Competitive rate of pay
- Working within a well established secondary school
- Stimulating working environment
• An ability to support positive behaviour management strategies with support from other members of the team
• £45-60 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
• A commitment to undertake further training and development
We are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant to work with a student on a one to one basis within a well established secondary school within the Warrington area; creating an attractive, purposeful and stimulating environment, building strong relationship with the student, their parents and all teachers involved in the child’s learning. Our client school aims to be a centre of excellence, demanding of its students the highest standards in all they undertake whilst supporting them in the fulfilment of their personal and academic potential. The school aims to provide all pupils with challenging and engaging learning opportunities appropriate to their abilities and interests.
In order to be considered for this role;
• Previous experience within an LSA, support worker / social worker role would be an advantage
• Must have a basic understanding of literacy and numeracy
To apply for this excellent teaching opportunity, please email your CV/cover note to email@example.com.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).