Level 2 Teaching Assistant, Chester
- Do you drive?
- Do you have experience supporting adults or young people with special needs?
- Gain access to a range of CPD opportunities
Do you have experience either with adults or young people with Special Educational Needs? Are you looking to work between 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday?
Teaching Personnel support a number of pupils across Cheshire West and Chester that are in care, assisting with their social, emotional and educational development.
These pupils have a range of needs that can include:
• Autism including Asperger’s Syndrome
• Oppositional Defiance Disorder
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Attachment Difficulties
• Specific Learning Difficulty i.e. dyslexia, dyscalculia
• Communication and interaction difficulties
• Pathological Demand Avoidance – additional to primary diagnosis
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder- additional to primary diagnosis
• Tourette’s Syndrome- additional to primary diagnosis
If you have experience in any of the above areas we would love to hear from you! Send your CV and covering letter to 0151 285 4258 to register your interest.
Now in our twentieth year, we are confident we’ve captured the right combination of personal expertise and digital services to provide you with the best customer experience every day.