SEN Teaching Assistants required to support within Burton-on-Trent
- Flexible full and part time work opportunities within the Burton-on-Trent area of Staffordshire.
- Fantastic opportunities to support pupils with various SEN on a 1:1 basis.
- Competitive rates of pay and on-going access to CPD courses including Team Teach, Autism Awareness and many more.
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting SEN Specialist TA's who have a background in supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs to work across mainstream primary schools. We work with a number of schools within the Burton-on-Trent area of Staffordshire who require part time and full time support to work on a 1:1 basis with pupils across all years EYFS - Year 6 who have Special Educational Needs including Autism, ADHD and SEMH.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have good and recent experience in supporting specific or a variety of Special Educational Needs including Autism, Behaviour management difficulties (ADHD), Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH), Personal Care, or any other SEN.
- Be confident in supporting pupils with SEN and strive to engage in mainstream education through actively encouraging participation in school.
- Be good at building good and positive relationships to increase pupil confidence & self-esteem.
- Be flexible to support within the class and on a 1:1 basis outside of class when required.
- Be empathetic to the pupils requirements and implement boundaries where necessary.
To register your interest and to find out about SEN support opportunities, please contact Georgina Kirkpatrick on 0115 845 6405 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is subject to an Enhance Child Workforce DSB registered to the Update Service, good references and a registration interview in branch. Please call for more information.