Learning Support Assistant with SEN experience required in North London
- Full time role working 1:1 with a pupil
- Local transport links
- Autistic child who requires extra support
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a learning support assistant who can work 1:1 with a pupil. The child has ASC and requires support, he is high functioning and is currently in Year 2.
* 2 form entry primary school
* Full time
* Start immediately
*To develop an understanding of the specific needs of the student with ASC
* To help the student learn as effectively as possible in class, small groups and individually
* Assisting in areas where the student needs the greatest support e.g. language, reading, writing, behaviour and social skills.
* Helping to keep the students on task Encouraging the students to attain independence in their work Liaising with teachers about the best ways to achieve the learning intentions
* To express concerns to the subject teacher where the work may prevent inclusion
The Ideal candidate:
* 6 months experience working with SEN pupils
* Training within the area; ASC/Makaton/PECS
* Have a real passion for working with SEN pupils
* Live locally in North London
* DBS on the update service or be willing to complete asap
If you feel you can make a real difference in a young persons life and can start now or in September then please call Ryan on 0207 593 3072 or send your CV to the email address below.