Makes Sensory, Camden
- No experience required
- Full time position- immediate start
- CPD training offered
Are you currently looking to start your career in education but don’t have the relevant experience or qualifications?
Teaching Personnel are currently offering the opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of our ‘Makes Sensory’ programme, supporting children with PMLD, SLD, ASC and Complex Needs.
We at Teaching Personnel offer a personalised tutoring service to help schools increase pupil attainment. We call these our intervention programmes and each of these has been designed to help pupils reach their full potential. As a part of ‘Makes Sensory’ you will use play activities designed to change how the brain reacts to senses such as sound, touch, sight and movement.
• Helping children become more comfortable with the sights, sounds and sensations of their daily surroundings.
• Aiding the communications development of SEN students.
• Delivering these sessions to small groups or on a one-to-one basis.
• The chance to make a real difference for the lives of children with cerebral palsy
• Continued Professional Development courses such as Introduction to Autism, NASEN and Ruth Miskin speech and phonics training provided by the school.
• A chance for those working towards their PGCE to gain experience in a learning environment.
The right candidate will be someone who is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives and can act as a positive role model. Any of the following skills or qualities is highly desirable:
-Sensory Experience ranging from art to music therapy -Specialist Autism training
-Experienced teacher -Teaching Assistant
For the chance to kick start your career in education as well as work in a stimulating and rewarding environment, send your CV to email@example.com today or call and 0207 593 3070 and ask for Sean!