TEACHER - Tameside
- Are you a fully qualified Teacher?
- Are you a mainstream teacher that wants to transfer to become an SEN teacher?
- Pay to scale
Salary: (Main pay scale 1-6) + 1SEN point for right experience
My client is a SEND school that is based in Tameside (Greater Manchester). They are looking for a teacher on a long term role that has all the correct attributes to work in a challenging setting. Each of the pupils have EHCP's.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
• Recommended strategies will be used to support children individually
• Specific resources will be used to support children’s learning and access to the curriculum.
All teachers interested will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/