Special Education Needs Assistant, Ickenham
- Access to interviews at some of the most forward thinking schools in London
- Once you are registered you can work with our branches across the country so if you decide to move; we are there for you
- Exclusive access to our intervention programmes
Primary schools in Ickenham are currently looking for SEN teaching assistants who specialise in behaviour.
Teaching Personnel are committed in helping these schools find the right candidates for them. These roles vary from 3-5 days a week and involve providing support to pupils with social, emotional and mental health.
Ickenham is one of the most progressive areas to work in London, providing an inclusive, caring and friendly community. It has easily accessible transport links to the rest of the city, giving you unlimited commuter freedom in and out of London.
The right candidates will:
• Provide specialist support to children with SEMH
• Work 1:1 and in small groups with children who have moderate to serve behavioural difficulties
• Liaise with Parents and SENCO on the child’s progress.
• Need at least 6 months experience working with children within Ks1 & Ks2.
• Need an understanding of the behaviour settings within a school.
Although a background in a school setting is desirable it is not essential, the schools will also consider candidates who come from other backgrounds:
-Youth work -Sports coaching -NEET -Drama & Art -Criminology or Psychology Degree
-Core subjects: English, Maths & Science
If you are interested in the above roles then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 982 3553