A fantastic Special Educational Needs teaching assistant opportunity!
- Are you looking for a challenging but incredibly rewarding job role?
- Flexibility and variety to suit your lifestyle
- Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team working hard for their pupils?
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 2 of the following bullet points please get in touch:
• Outgoing and fun personality
• Youth/community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care work
• Sports coaching
• Youth Offending Services
• Supporting NEET’s
• Challenging behaviour
• Teaching/learning support experience
• Pro active and hard working
Our schools are looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference. Please make sure you include a small cover letter telling us why you feel you would be right to work in these environments. The more information you give us the more we tell our schools about you. WE ARE HERE TO HELP and we want to help you secure a new role!
Please either call Hannah on 01189 071531 or email email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).