Rewarding role in PRU based in Hounslow for a driven and passionate LSA/TA
- Great career opportunity for driven individuals
- Local links to transport from Central, West and South London
- Competitive Pay
A Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) based in Hounslow are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistants to join their teams of hard working individuals all with the same vision to help young people with challenging behaviour prosper through their education.
PRU’s are challenging but rewarding schools with great opportunities to further your career. They cater for all children, primary and secondary, who are unable to attend mainstream education. The provisions are based in and around Hounslow, a thriving area with excellent transport links to and from Central, West and South London.
This school provides excellent and continued levels of support from highly skilled and specialist staff.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• TA/LSA Experience.
• Experience working with children with SEMH (EBD)
• Willing to work in challenging environments
Working in this role holds the following benefits:
• Excellent further professional development opportunities
• Ethical and honest recruitment, done with integrity and without prejudice
• Friendly, professional and personal support and service that supports individual needs
• Opportunity to secure a permanent position
If you feel you are the suitable individual for this position apply now by emailing email@example.com with an updated CV or call us on 0207 593 3074 to be considered.