URGENT DEMAND FOR TEACHING ASSISTANTS ACROSS BLACKPOOL SCHOOLS
- Varied local work available across Blackpool.
- Suitable for graduates and those looking for flexible work.
- Full time role to start in October 2016.
Several schools based in Blackpool are seeking to appoint a behaviour mentor to join their team on a full-time basis to start in October 2016.
You will be working with pupils who exhibit angry, aggressive and withdrawn behaviour towards members of staff and other pupils. You will be working closely with the Head Teacher and other members of staff, ensuring regular feedback and evaluations are given to help improve the pupils’ behaviour and overall performance.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in a UK secondary and/or primary schools
* Experience working with ADHD and ADD students who have demonstrated challenging behaviour
* Confident and patient
* Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role and have the above skills and experience and would like to put forward an application please contact Hayley on 01772 842155 and/ or send your CV to email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.