GREAT OPPORTUNITY for Behaviour Specialists in a Further Education provision!!!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity to work in a OFSTED 'Good' provision
- CPD training courses. Team Teach, Autism Training and Supporting SEN
Teaching Personnel are looking for behaviour support specialists to work in an FE provision based in the city of Nottingham.
I am working on behalf of this provision to recruit for Behaviour Specialists to work full time/part-time starting end of September.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Confident to work on their own initiative and as part of a strong staff team.
• Experienced working in education ideally with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students.
• Experienced working with students who struggle with attendance and the mainstream curriculum – they may be undertaking more vocational, practical subjects.
• Confident to manage challenging behaviour and work with disengaged students, including those who may have learning difficulties or Autism.
• Qualified with a minimum of Level 2 Maths and English, so that you can effectively support students with Functional Skills Maths and English.
• Willing to support in both practical and classroom based workshops in the areas of multi-skills and plastering (subject knowledge in these areas is NOT essential as there will be a class teacher).
• Confident to report to your line manager (Additional Learning Support Co-Ordinator) on a daily basis so that progress of the students can be monitored and assessed.
Don't miss out on these excellent opportunities. If you're interested in applying please contact Luke McDonald on email@example.com OR 0115 8456405