Graduate Teaching Assistant for SEMH required for Manchester Primary School, M33
- Graduate Teaching Assistant required for a pupil with Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- “Good” Primary School engaged in supporting and encouraging children with equal opportunities.
- School based experience desirable but not essential
A Primary School in Manchester, Sale who are focused in delivering the best results and achievements for their children are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant for a pupil with SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health).
You will be working with this pupil who is in Key Stage 2, closely supporting their needs in a motivating, patient and caring manner.
The potential Graduate Teaching Assistant for SEMH will ideally be enthusiastic graduates who are looking to make a career out education/teaching. If you are looking to complete a PGCE or further your career into teaching then this would be an excellent opportunity.
Highlights of the role –
• Working in a highly reputable school with equal, diverse and encouraging work ethics.
• Working in a school that focuses on encouraging children to develop a range of skills and individual talents.
• Opportunity for a long term placement.
• Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum.
Located in the Sale area, Manchester, this school has a very supportive team and provides a welcoming environment to work in.
The school is looking for this position to be filled ASAP.
If you feel you are suited to this role of Graduate Teaching Assistant for SEMH please send your cv to –
Or contact the Manchester South Primary Branch of Teaching Personnel on (0161) 2421792